Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Finally Feeling Better!

OK Where do I start? This year has started off with a BANG to say the least! Joe broke his leg falling down our stairs in February. In March, we found out he had a blood clot in his leg, and he was in the hospital for 3 days, and bed rest for a week after that. During all of this my Gallbladder started really giving me fits, so I decided to bite the bullet and just get it out! I went through that last week, and I'm into my 6th day, and finally feeling pretty good. Thank God for modern technology and the invention of that wonderful scope! Not to mention our wonderful friend Richard, and the gift of prayer, I never would have made it through that first night without him! Anyway...looks like we're getting back to our normal, uneventful life, and boy am I looking forward to it!

No comments: