Friday, June 13, 2008

OH MY....The joys of teenagers!

I know this time of my life will something that someday I will look back on and truly miss, but right now in the moment, I want to pull my hair out! I also know my Mom listens to my struggles with my teens and just laughs, I think it's my payback! I just think it's so funny how they live in their own little world, and think they are so much older than they are! My 14 year old daughter is in a massive depression because we won't let her go to Cleveland with 6 of her friends for 3 days. She told me that adults were going.....(2 of her friends are 18...LOL...I guess that what she considers adults.)And there were also 2 boys going, and staying in the same hotel room, BUT only to help save money. HELLO??? NO!!! Ummmm...can she not see the whole situation here? Well she slams the door in my face, (we both get that honestly from my Mom....thank you!)while she is mumbling something she is probably lucky I coulden't understand. Oh, and that she just wishes I didn't care so much, nobody elses Mom's care what they do, they totally trust their kids...LOL! My reply was "HELLO......your 14!" Hers, "But I'll be 15 next month!" Then I had to calmly explain to her that I woulden't even let her 17 year old brother go in that kind of a situation. So she just thinks I'm the worst Mother on the planet right now! I never let them do anything fun! Oh My....I'm hoping it's just PMS, and mine dosen't start this week too!!! =)

No comments: